FIND THE RIGHT BLOGGER:
Sometimes it’s hard to find the right resource for information. That’s why I put together a list of Military bloggers that can help answer your questions through writing.
*All bloggers are military affiliated unless otherwise stated with an asterisk.
- The Crafty Ways – Home of coloring book resources such as what tools to use, tips & tricks, sharing freebies, and much more.
- Seasoned Spouse – Resources and tips for military spouses, especially anyone going through deployment.
- Meg Flanagan Education – Offering personalized education coaching and advocacy with a focus on military families and children with special education needs.
- Mamas and Coffee – Empowering women through personal stories in love, life, family and home.
- Skinny Fit and Fabulous – Body image, body shaming, fitness and loving yourself no matter your body type. All written from a skinny lady raising skinny girls. (Skinny shaming is real and hurts.)
- Loving Roots Project – A blog created by a psychologist, that offers individual and relationship coaching; who also releases weekly blogs as well as videos on personal growth and development topics.
- Run Lift Mom – A Podcast for fitness minded moms.
- The Military Guide – Military personal finance and financial independence for servicemembers, veterans, and families.
- Her Money Moves – Personal finance, careers, travel, and military lifestyle for MilSpouses and their families.
- Retail Salute – A military discount and deals site.
- Military Bridge – A free online discount, review, and resource platform for military and their families.
- Teaspoon of Nose – Shares fantastic recipes and travel tips, making great food and travel accessible, no matter your budget or time constraints.
- Rachel Brenke – Legal resource for entrepreneurs with blog posts, podcasts and contract template forms.
- More Than a Mrs. – A lawyer milspouse sharing tips and encouragement for fellow milspouses, and helping them create their own narratives vs. those ascribed to them by those who know nothing of their sacrifice. Also offers services like resume review, copy editing, copy writing, LLC formation to milspouses at discounted rates.
- Incredible Life of the Military Wife – A military lifestyle blog, placing emphasis on spotlighting amazing veterans and milspouses, and discuss beauty, marriage, and motherhood.
- Airman to Mom – A blog focused on issues for military spouses who are also veterans face. Sharing the stories of women who are serving or have served in the military.
- Army Wife 101 – A military spouse lifestyle blog sharing all the happenings in the world of milspouses, on base living travel and more.
- Her Life on Purpose – A Wellness and lifestyle blogger teaching women how to dominate the life they have on purpose, through storytelling my experiences.
- Home Anchor and Following Seas – A blog for Military Lifestyle and everything that encompasses military lives; including marriage, parenting, careers, and much more.
- The Dependas – A YouTube duo that talks about the craziness of military life.
- My Sailor’s Defender – Helping Navy spouses navigate military life with grace and confidence.
- Soldier’s Wife, Crazy Life – A military lifestyle blog to help support you through deployments, posing, or anything else military life throws are you. You can find blog posts, memes and extra support on this blog run by an Army National Guard Spouse.
- The Veteran Spouse – A military spouse for 18 years and an Air Force veteran, this blogger has seen both sides of the coin and loves to help other spouses understand and cope with military life.
- Strength 4 Spouses – Find and develop your inner strength through faith, fitness, purpose, & volunteerism. Strength 4 Spouses shares resources, stories of strength, and daily inspiration to help you make it through the ups and downs of military life.
- Create Captivate – The Create/Captivate Digital Marketing Blog is geared towards solopreneurs and small business owners with teams of less than 50. Blog topics include: marketing & branding basics, how-to’s, and entrepreneurship.
- Tiffany Haywood Blog & Brand Consultations – Whether you need someone to offer a first impression look at your site, or need something a bit more in depth; they’ll give you help with the technical side of things. Take a step to improve and grow your Brand & Blog TODAY Schedule Your FREE 15 Minute Introductory Call.
- The Military Editor – Offering editing and publishing services to military writers.
- Olive Fox Design – A graphic design company with a focus on creating for military families and businesses.
- Daily Mom Military – An online magazine for military spouses where we talk about military life, resources, and tips as well as things outside the military because we are more than just military spouses.
- Spouse Connexion – An online magazine for military spouses. There mission is to inspire and connect military spouses to live their best life! They feature amazing military spouses, spouse/veteran run businesses and more. They have an advice columnist who tackles big issues and goes LIVE every Monday for Motivational Monday discussing various topics. Join their facebook page and group, Spouse Connexion Chat.
- Organized 31 – Sharing simple ideas that busy people can really do and be proud of, with over 50 free printables for organizing and more.
- Mrs. Navy Mama – Specifically focusing on milspouse life as a mom of littles, especially in the areas of SELF-CARE. Get started with a FREE 4 week self-care challenge eCourse right now on her blog.
- *The Moody Mom – A parenting blog for the new and expecting mama.
- PCSgrades – A blog that features topics such as rent vs buy, the VA Home Loan, a PCS checklist, DITY moves, pcsing with kids, pets, EFMP family members, mil-spouses recreating themselves. A one – stop, free resource for mil-families and veterans.
- Unearthed Lifestyle – A blog for practical information for anything; from buying a car to moving to Hawaii with pets. Working with Army human resources to help apply hidden information into their guides.
- Lily Otron – A milspouse who writes about tech, women in tech, and offer business consulting.
- MilMom Adventures – Sharing the adventure and fun that can be had after a PCS, along with general parenting and military family life.
- The Daily Impressions – A military family travel and Lifestyle blog
- Poppin Smoke – For active duty and retirees who want to take advantage of their military benefits to travel. It includes comprehensive information about Space-A flights and lodging as well as advice for anyone thinking about extended travel or living abroad post-retirement.
- Right and Up – A blog created by an active duty Army officer, that helps discover the best things in each military town. A space by veterans, for veterans to write about their favorite places to eat, drink and be merry near every duty station. (This blog welcomes anyone interested in writing, to contribute an article about their military town.)
- Antics of a Nutty Hiker & Military Spouse – An outdoor, travel and adventure blog with a hint of military life. Follow their adventures on their YouTube channel Nutty Hiker
- Love always, Jasmine – A Vegan/Holistic blogger that focuses on creating plant-based recipes and holistic lifestyles.
- Saare Elizabeth – A spiritual life coach, holding space for woman to transform fear into faith and to return to their true identity. A reiki and meditation Practitioner, who provides intuitive services to help people heal blocks, release negative energy from their spiritual bloodline and more.
- A Faithful Step – A Christian Military blog focused on encouraging and equipping women in relationships, motherhood, military life, health and wellness, and spirituality.
- The Paranormal Housewife – A MilSpouse who writes about all things paranormal and highlights what it’s like to live with spirits, how to ghost hunt ethically, and the history behind haunted locations and urban legends.
- Beauty Of Selah – A Christian Lifestyle blog teaching wives and mamas to pause in the busyness of life to seek Jesus.
If there is a resource not listed, please feel free to email me & I’ll do my best to get the information to you quickly. Thank you for supporting my blog, I hope to connect with you soon.